Mississippi State Board of Examiners for Licensed Professional Counselors

State of Mississippi seal

Today is:

 How to find an approved supervisor in Mississippi

To find a Board Qualified Supervisor, visit the Licensee Search  section on the left-hand menu of the website then click on the Board  Qualified Supervisor (LPC-S) tab. To get an alphabetical list of  supervisors, simply click on Search.  You may search by a specific city,  county, or name.

How to begin supervision with an LPC-S

The process of establishing an agreement with an LPC-S begins with preparing a Post-Graduate Supervisory Agreement. This online form creates your profile and uses electronic signatures between you and your supervisor to complete the agreement. Review the Instructions and then click HERE to begin the process.